FlexiPoint offset trigger
After many years of experimenting with trigger blades, I designed a special one that really meets the FT shooters’ requirements. This is the offset version of the PinPoint triggers.
- From centre to 46 mm offset, continuous adjustment
- Wide range of adjustment possibilities
- Extremely precise trigger control
- Different surfaces (pyramids, balls etc.)
- Two sides with a coarse and a fine variation of the chosen surface
- Warm surface, extremely good for winter competitions
- Horizontal design so it gives always the same trigger weight
- Wide flat surface that gives the sure feel of the pulling direction
The PinPoint trigger can be used on the vaste majority of Field Target rifles:
- AirArms EV-2 / FTP-900
When using a custom stock, please contact me before ordering.
Please note that on Steyr rifles, there is a grub screw between the trigger rails, that shouldn’t stand out more than 2 mm from the plate, you might need to replace it with a shorter one or turn more in when putting on the trigger..
- Offset 0–46 mm to either side, continuous adjustment by varying the position of the parts:
- Other adjustments (blade angle, elevation, pull length):
- Suitable for right and left handed shooters as well
Ready to use
All versions come with appropriate stainless steel bolts and nuts and are ready to connect to your rifle. You need only an 1.5 mm Allen key to mount this new trigger (and a 2 mm key for the grub screws of the AirArms version).
In most cases, it’s recommended to use the genuine FlexiPoint Trigger, because it connects more steady to the rifle action, using both trigger rods (German made rifles) or holding the rod by two grub screws (AirArms). But if you’ve got a custom stock that is too tight for the FlexiPoint trigger, a possible solution is to use a PinPoint trigger with this offset blade. For this option, simply choose PinPoint in ‘Adapter type’ drop-down menu.
The FlexiPoint Offset Trigger comes with a pyramids trigger blade (in two sizes on the two sides) as default, this blade is 6 mm high. If you’d like to use two blades for a bigger contact surface, or prefer other shapes, you can order additional trigger blades here: FlexiPoint spare blades.