I have been designing custom made rifle parts since 2006 under the name ‘Maestro Design’, these all are high quality products for precision shooting, made of Steel / Aluminium / Laser Sintered Nylon. Find more about my works in my Portfolio or my recent works in the Shop. Each purchase helps to continue my work on future designs, making new useful Field Target accessories.
– accessories designed by a shooter, for the shooters –
András Fekete-Móró, aka ‘Maestro‘ is a Field Target shooter from Hungary, now living and shooting in the UK. He’s 45 years old, works as an architect in civil life. Hungarian FT Champion in 2008-2009, and has been three times in the World Championship’s top ten so far. He’s the author and editor of the Updated BFTA Manuals international project, and has designed a lot of unique rifle accessories for Field Target shooting.
- András Fekete-Móró – My personal Facebook page
- Sinter3D FT Accessories – An FB page with Brian Samson about our laser sintered products
- My YouTube Channel – Videos of my FT-related designs
- Updated BFTA Manuals – The updated and extended versions of the well-known FT manuals, in many languages
- MDS Építésziroda – My architectural photo blog on FB. Inspirational small cottages, gardens and interiors from around the world
- Szőttesföld – A blog about our European journeys and the first few years of our life in the UK
- ZeBlog Házikónapló – An old blog about building our own stone cottage in Zebegény, Hungary
- MDS Interiors – Our official website (architecture, interior design, garden design)